Air France’s subsidiary, Joon operated its first flight to Cape Town in South Africa earlier this week.
Customers on this flight discovered Joon’s newly furbished Airbus A340, with three surprising cabins. In Business class, the seat converts into a lie-flat bed with a length of 2 metres and thanks to tje fixed-shell seat, passengers benefit from a real private space.
The in-flight entertainment offers more than 1,200 hours of programmes, on a 15.6-inch HD touch screen and a noise-reduction audio headset. Passengers can also look forward to a full meal comprising dishes designed by French chefs.
The Premium Economy cabin is equipped with a new seat offering optimum comfort – a 133° seat recline, generous legroom of 99 cm and a wide 49cm seat. Meals for Premium Economy is inspired by business class.
In the Economy cabin, seats provide 78cm legroom and it reclines to 118°. Seats are equipped with a latest-generation touch screen and a USB port to charge mobile devices during the flight. Passengers also receive a free, complete meal. Passengers can personalise their trip, either by choosing from among the 70 seats available on a paying-option basis – Seat Plus* or Seat Duo**, or by treating themselves to a drink or gourmet snack on purchase in the airline’s A la Carte selection on board.
Joon features 14 destinations on departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle in its summer operating season 2018:
– To Brazil – Fortaleza: 2 weekly flights as from 3 May (3 weekly flights in winter 2018-2019).
– To the Seychelles – Mahé: 3 weekly flights as from 5 May.
New destinations served by the Air France-KLM group
– To Egypt – Cairo: 1 daily flight as from 25 March.
– To South Africa – Cape Town: 3 weekly flights as from 3 April.
– To Iran – Tehran: 3 weekly flights as from 4 April.
– To India – Mumbai: 1 daily flight as from 18 June
– To Germany – Berlin up to 7 daily flights.
– To Spain – Barcelona up to 7 daily flights.
– To Portugal – Lisbon with 4 daily flights and Porto with 3 weekly flights.
– To Italy – Rome with 7 daily flights and Naples with 2 daily flights, as from 25 March.
− To Norway – Oslo up to 3 daily flights.
– To Turkey – Istanbul with 1 daily flight as from 25 March.