From 00:00 on Sunday, 7 April 2019, all Qatar Airways flights arriving to and departing from Istanbul will be transferred from Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport to the new Istanbul Airport (IST).
However, for a two day period prior to this change, all Qatar Airways flights to and from Ataturk will be temporarily transferred to the Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (SAW) in Istanbul (situated 57KM from Ataturk Airport).
Passengers travelling from Qatar to Istanbul and Istanbul to Qatar will arrive to and depart from Sabiha Gokcen International Airport during the period of 00:00 on April Friday 5 April to 23:59 on Saturday 6 April.
From 00.00 on Sunday 7 April 2019, all previously scheduled Qatar Airways flights to and from Ataturk Airport will operate out of the new Istanbul Airport (situated 34KM from the old Istanbul Ataturk Airport). Customers will arrive into and depart from Istanbul Airport Terminal 1.
Please note that Qatar Airways flights to and from Sabiha Gochen Airport (SAW) will be unaffected.
During this change-over period passengers are advised to:
- Update current contact details on the Manage Booking tab on the Qatar Airways homepage so Qatar Airways staff can contact customers if the need arises https://www.qatarairways.com
- If the flight booking was made through a travel agent, please contact the agent to update contact details
- Check flight details on the Flight Status tab on the Qatar Airways homepage https://www.qatarairways.com/
- If in Qatar and you have difficulty managing your booking, please contact our Customer Care
on:+974 4010 8932 or +974 4010 8938
- If overseas, contact your nearest Qatar Airways officehttps://www.qatarairways.com/offices
- Tweet or DM us at @qrsupport https://twitter.com/qrsupport
- recommend that you arrive at the airport three hours before departure for all Qatar Airways flights.
The airline recommends that passengers arrive at the airport three hours before departure for all Qatar Airways flights.