Want to get to grips with the state of the Corporate Travel sector? Attend this year’s 2018 ABTA Conference where the results of the association’s inaugural Annual Corporate Travel Survey will be released.
The survey, set to become an annual institution, will identify key emerging trends, challenges, opportunities and annual insights into how the business travel industry is progressing.
Among the topics being addressed by the survey include:
– Client and Supplier Relationship Management
– Service level ratings of various supplier categories
– Competitive practices within your sector
– Data and Technology
– Emerging Trends
Delegates attending ABTA’s Annual Conference, taking place from 7-9 November at Protea Hotel Hunters Rest in Rustenburg, will receive the insights first-hand. To complete the survey, please use one of the below links:
• Travel Buyers, supplier and Travellers, click here
• TMC members, click here
The Annual Conference, flying under the banner of ‘Finding your Balance’, is only weeks away. Corporate travel stakeholders who have yet to secure their spots, should register their attendance as soon as possible as space is limited.
Simply click here to access the Conference registration and information about booking your accommodation.
Conference topics at this year’s event include:
• Training options to address Corporate Travel Skills gaps (Training companies to share skills gap trends and solutions)
• RFP Debate: Why are we staying stuck on the RFP hamster wheel? (Case study on doing RFP’s differently)
• Crisis Management Case Study: Dealing with a severe company crisis (Interactive Demo)
• POPI and the true cost of a data breach (Interactive workshop addressing your specific data privacy concerns)
• Finding your Work/Life Balance (Keynote address)
• Cross-Sector lessons to learn from Corporate / Government / SME / Emerging Africa Travel Management strategies (Panel session)
• Policy versus Personalisation: Tackling the balance between traveller satisfaction and cost (Case study with practical guidance)
• Technology versus the Human touch – Where is the middle ground? (Panel addressing High Touch, Low Touch and a Millenial ‘No Touch!’)
• Top Buyer Bugbears: Tracking no-shows, Data accuracy, Virtual card fees etc (Experts provide clear guidance)
• What went horribly wrong and what we learned from it: Travel Buyer case studies on managing travel risks (15-minute Buyer presentations)
• Travel Buyers Showcase (Closed door buyers only session where suppliers present new Travel products and services)
• 5 Key Mistakes Sales people make (Interactive Closed-door Industry session)
• Around Africa in 90 Minutes (Interactive groups learning about 8 African countries from a Corporate travel perspective, in just 90 minutes!)