Air Seychelles has today announced its 2019 summer schedule, offering travellers a choice of up to 77 international destinations together with its codeshare partners and 200 domestic flights per week.
As part of the summer schedule the airline has retimed its Saturday flights between Seychelles and Mauritius as from 6 July until 26 October, 2019.
Travellers can view the schedule by visiting www.airseychelles.com to book their seats for travel from 31 March to 26 October 2019 for the following international services:
- Johannesburg six times weekly, increasing to daily flights starting as from 3 June 2019
- Mumbai six times weekly with a new Sunday flight starting as from 12 May 2019
- Antananarivo twice per week starting as from 3 July until 26 October 2019
- Mauritius five times weekly, including a new Saturday night flight starting as from 6 July until 26 October 2019
- Abu Dhabi four times weekly until 12 May 2019
In addition to offering convenient flights across the Indian Ocean, Air Seychelles will continue to provide travellers with daily connections between Mahé and Praslin as well as charter flights to other islands within the Seychelles archipelago.
Charles Johnson, Chief Commercial Officer of Air Seychelles, said: “Apart from providing business and leisure travellers’ seamless connections over the Seychelles to key cities across the Indian Ocean, the summer schedule will also provide smooth connectivity to travellers flying onto the airline’s daily domestic services between Mahe and Praslin.
“We have also altered the flight times for the Mauritius route from July to October 2019 for flights operated only on Saturdays to enable Air Seychelles to optimize the usage of its aircraft during the summer season.”
The flight schedule for the retimed Saturday service between Seychelles and Mauritius as from 6 July until 26
Flights will depart Seychelles at 16h55, arriving in Mauritius at 19h30. The return service will depart Mauritius at 20h30, arriving in Seychelles at 23h05