1 min read
The statement continued to say that
This means that we cannot conduct commercial flights until further notice.
We adamantly reject the reasons offered by the CAA for their decision. We are an airline deeply committed to safety and excellence, and have offered multiple reasonable solutions to the CAA’s stated concerns, all of which have been rejected, an indication of a malicious intent by the CAA to bring CemAir to its knees by grounding it unnecessarily at peak season.
At this stage our hands are tied and we cannot offer alternative solutions to our customers. As such we advise you to book an alternative journey to your destinations and we will advise at the soonest possible time about a refund process for your booking with CemAir.
We again apologise to our customers for the inconvenience, frustration and cost that this has and will cause at such a special time of year. We work hard to ensure that our business is part of your great holiday experience, so we can only offer our sincerest apologies for this situation.
We will advise you as soon as we can. Please be patient as we work out the best possible solution to honor you as our clients in this situation.
We thank you for your understanding and support over the years.