1 min read
Luane Lavery, brand communications manager for kulula.com, says “Partygoers who would like to celebrate an unforgettable New Year’s Eve at one of the seven wonders of the world should jump at the opportunity to enjoy four nights and five days of non-stop entertainment with some of Africa’s biggest acts, including Freshly Ground, Prince Kaybee and BCUC.”
kulula Holidays will offer packages into both Livingstone and Victoria Falls. The carnival, with the Victoria Falls as a backdrop, will feature a three-day train party with some of Africa’s best DJs and a sunset cruise. A 10% discount will be offered on adventures like white-water rafting, bungee jumping or a breath-taking helicopter-flip over the falls.
The package available from R10 229 per person sharing includes:
• Return flights from Jo’burg to Livingstone on British Airways (Operated by Comair). A land-only package is also available.
Four nights’ accommodation (The Kingdom or Elephant Hills Resort in a Standard Room)
• Breakfast daily
• Return cross-border transfers from LVI airport to the hotel
• A sunset cruise per person
• Three-day carnival pass
• Shuttle service to the various party venues
• 10% discount on selected pre-booked activities
• Valid from: 28 Dec 2018 – 2 Jan 2018