Safari & Conservation company introduces conservation scheme

108
Conservation scheme
1 min read

The Safari & Conservation Company is now including guests in their commitment to conservation in East Africa through t=its new ‘1+1 = 2 Protect’ Scheme.

The Scheme allows guests to give back directly to a conservation project that they have directly interacted with during their stay, and that SCC has direct links with to make sure of its authenticity and dedication.

“As a company that is committed to conservation – it’s in our name, after all – The Safari & Conservation Company (SCC) want to include all our guests in our passion, so that they, too, can get involved in the dedicated work of so many projects and organisations across East Africa who are working to protect wildlife, lands and culture that face so many problems,” SCC said in a statement.

SCC is promising every client that joins them on safari, that SCC gives 1% of the total cost of the guests’ safari as a donation to an SCC-approved conservation organisation of their choice, but ONLY if the guest match SCC’s donating of 1%, on top of the cost of their safari. This makes a total donation of 2%. SCC will keep guests involved with news and updates about the project they have chosen to support as it gains momentum and funding from more SCC guests.

Learn more about the Scheme here.