Table Mountain Cableway has re-introduced its half-price Sunset Special, effective 1 November 2017, and this year it’s for locals South African residents only.
The Sunset Special terms and conditions are as follows:
– Locals only: Visitors have to present a valid SA ID to get 50% off their Cableway ticket, a five-minute ride in a cable car, and access to the summit of Table Mountain and the opportunity to see the most spectacular sunset views of Cape Town.
– Buy anytime: Visitors should take their SA ID along to the Ticket Office any time of the day to purchase their half-price tickets and use them from 18h00 onwards. Visitors can also book your half-price Sunset Special tickets online at www.tablemountain.net.
– Costs to know: Adults pay half price, at R137.50 per ticket.Children pay half price at R67.50 per ticket (Children do not need an ID number to qualify for this special).
The fine print:
– This not-to-be missed half-price deal is available from November 1 to December 17 2017 and again from January 4 to February 28 2018.
– it is not advisable to use the free park-and-ride MyCiTi bus service for the Sunset Special, as the bus service runs until 19h00 only.
Keen to have your Sunset Special photos featured on the Cableway’s social media pages? Upload your photos to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #SunsetSpecial!